There are numerous software packages which we have forked pending approved pull requests. All of the public forks can be found on the jhu-lcsr-forks GitHub page. Instructions for using various frameworks are linked below:
MATLAB Custom ROS Messages
- Make sure you have MATLAB R2015a with the robotics toolbox installed.
- Now, you must install the Robotics System Toolbox Interface for ROS Custom Messages. In MATLAB, call:
Select the “ROS Custom Messages” entry, and follow the installation instructions.
- Specify the path to the src folder of your catkin workspace and call:
to create custom messages for MATLAB.
- Follow the instructions outputted in the command window.
- Restart MATLAB and verify that the custom messages were generated by calling: